Written by Creative Director, Lewis Malivanek
Knot Standard’s Creative Director, Lewis Malivanek, and Bespoke Style
Advisor, Samantha Leder, attending Pitti Uomo 89 in Florence
Pitti Uomo – the Mecca of men’s fashion – is one of the largest trade shows globally, occurring twice a year in Florence, Italy. Despite over 1,000 brands showcasing their upcoming collections for buyers, editors, and bloggers, it is the pinnacle of men’s street style. Influencers from all corner’s of the globe come to match it with the best!
- Earth tones are back: Stick to dark greys, browns and greens this winter. Mixing and matching them up works well.
- Flashes of color: Stay away from bright colors on shirts and blazers. Add a pop of color with a scarf, hat or bag.
- Turtleneck’s are back: Don’t be afraid to wear one with a suit either!
- Suede brogues: Invest in a decent pair of suede brogues and look after them. They could last a lifetime.
- Overcoats: Try wearing a nice overcoat casually with jeans and a collared shirt. It not only adds depth to your look but plenty of class.